سه‌شنبه، فروردین ۳۱، ۱۳۸۹

Rediscovering what you have

Currently I'm reading "Effective Java" and it feels like going deeper into the language I thought I knew well. I see things I couldn't see before. Also I have bought a new pair of AKG headphones. Though not very expensive, the music sounds far better than before, Almost unbelievable! It has the same impact as Effective Java. It helps me to experience the hidden details and it feels very good. I'm listening to my Metallica collection and boy I love it, how could I be that ignorant all these years? I was always in search of new exotic metal music, new languages and frameworks, but the real thing was already here. I just needed to be able to see it! So it's time to stop searching and rediscovering what I've already got. They are the best...

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر